Sunday, November 1, 2015

Winter haul

Happy halloween everyone! I hope you are still alive after the past night of horrors? -.^ I saw so many amazing costumes last week and this weekend!! I had the worst timing to get ill on halloween *^* Maybe I will still use my outfit for another party later this week as it is still halloween themed..

Anyway this post will be about something very different: my extreme shopping addiction >.< I should be saving up to go to Tokyo this December, which I am still trying as well btw, but I am still shopping way too much. So here's my recent haul (can't wait for it all to come in) :

(eBay)

Womens-Punk-Chunky-Heel-Platform-lace-Up-Buckle-Strap-Ankle-Boot-Shoes-Plus-Sz
(eBay)

(H&M)

Yes, I really needed some new shoes. Every time I was trying to select an outfit, I had trouble selecting fitting shoes.. But soon not any more!

【MA*RS】[ゼブラ柄×薔薇柄]キャミソール[ラメ]ロゴデザイン  < ブランドの
(mbok)

I have been in love for this set for quite a while and finally found it on mbok about a month ago <3 It should come in any moment now!

(gyaru sales)

This set was also One I had been looking for for quite a while ^^ I love hoe it still looks kind of serious and super girly at the same time, perfect for uni!

(gyaru sales)

(gyaru sales)

Aren't these super cute! Recently I have been kind of addicted to pearls. I love how they can make just about any outfit look glamorous and nice -.^

It's actually kind of confronting to see what I bought in just two months O.O At least all the clothes are second hand! I made a promise to myself to from now on not buy any more stuff until Tokyo.. Haha I should be okay with only 1,5 months left \(^o^)/

Hope you all had a great halloween!

Much Love!


6 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to the first boots *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course I do ^^ Here they are: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171500759390?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=470528537947&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh such lovely items! I'm in love with that zebra ma*rs set... I have the skirt but not the top! ;_; That kogal set is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I am so excited to get all of them *^* Aw I really like the top too, maybe try and get it some time?

      Delete
  3. Everything is perfect!T_T I also have that problem with shoes! And there are so many cute shoes on ebay:DD ugh.. shopping addiction...T_T
    And I wish I could also go to Tokyo in Decmber! I've never been in Japan on winter and holiday season~ it's like heaven for crazy shoppers with all the Fukubukuros<3333;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeey another shoping addiction buddy! I really love shoes, but I always seem to have too little of them *^*
      You should try and go next year! I am so super excited for it, it must be heaven \(^o^)/

      Delete