Sunday, October 25, 2015

CL review: Cara Green

My first lense were green ones, which I really loved ^^ Afterwards I never wore green lenses anymore though. I felt I should try them again. So here's my review on the Cara Green lenses of  KlensPop on my light grey/blue eyes. I love the design of these lenses!



Some info about the lenses:

Graphic diameter: 13.5 mm
Water content 38%
Base Curve 8.6 mm
Type: 6 months disposable

I tried them in different light conditions; sunlight, artificial light and indoors light. As I said I have very light grey/blue eyes:




As you can see they blend quite well with my own natural colour, but the black ring gives a nice extra touch to make my eyes pop more ^^


Colour & Design: 4/5

I really like green lenses in general and I like how these make my eyes pop more and still feel very wearable! I would however like them bigger and a bit brighter.

Enlargement: 4/5

They look really good on my eyes and make them stand out more, especially with the black rim, but as said I would like them bigger -.^

Comfort: 5/5

Perfect, I did not feel a thing while wearing them! (I even forgot until I saw some women staring at me xD)

I would definitely recommend these lenses as very nice green lenses that are not overly dramatic! Lately I have been more in the mood for more dramatic lenses though for some reason.. It might be the halloween vibe, because I am super excited for halloween especially now it's already so close \(^o^)/


Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap they blend in really well! It's hard to see which part is your actual eye... That's so awesome :D
    I'm getting really excited for Halloween now too >///<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they really do right?! Actually all lenses of this line blend super well ^^ Can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

      Delete
  2. I like green coloured lens on you, basically, they look so real :| Plus, your eye make looks perfect TvT I want to do it as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Yes, I think green contacts look very realistic on me as well ^^ You should try the make-up!

      Delete