Sunday, November 8, 2015

Heavenly nails

Lately I have really enjoyed making nails! ^^ It feels as a kind of stress reducing activity plus it is an extra outlet for creativity, which I kind of miss in everyday life with all the hectic stuff going on. So today I decided to make a post about the nails I made this weekend: my moon and stars nails <3

These images are the inspiration for it:



  

I love the combination of black/gold especially with kind of a sky theme. So I decided to try and make some myself. Lately I have been stocking up on nail polish and nail decoration. This time I tried a new gold polish (which I thought was a bas coat, but it turned out to be a top coat xD).


After putting on the polishes and playing around with the base coat that turned out to be a top coat, this was the result:


As you can see I am still practising on making the transitions between the two colours smoother. They do get a lot better very fast! Next up were the decorations. You can never have enough deco -.^ My collection keeps growing, my decoration box really feels like my little treasure box. I never know what I will use before I do, so I love to just play around with it before gluing stuff on my nails \(^o^)/


After putting the deco on these were my nails with the moon and stars theme! Or at least one hand of them:


As I am never satisfied I let them just lie there for a day and only then finished them.


I really love them! Plus I already have the perfect outfit in mind to fit with them ^^ I can't wait to wear them to my society's christmas dinner soon. And I can't wait to start on a new set again! Lately I want to make them faster than I can wear them xD

I hope you liked my post. Leave me a comment!

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely nail set, I love the little moon charms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love the moon charms as well, so sad I go through them way to fast *^*

      Delete
  2. Loving these nails! Can't wait to see your incorporate it into a coord! *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I can't wait to wear them with a coord either! -.^

      Delete