Sunday, November 15, 2015

Little Japan themed date

Today my bf and I are on a Japan themed date \(^o^)/ In our busy life we rarely really spent quality time together, despite living together! You know that feeling of always being just a bit too tired and having to finish that last homework assignment before going to bad right? Well today we decided to just forget about all that and head out together ^^ I love getting dolled up for my bf. Some gals tell stories about how their partners don't like their gal make or clothes and would rather see them as natural as possible.. I think that is such a shame! Although my bf too likes me best with as little make-up (and clothes xD) as possible, but he also really likes the gyaru me, for which I am very glad and thankful <3 Anyways here are my make and comfy outfit for the day:


We decided to go to The Hague as there is not really anything Japan themed in our city. Except for really expensive sushi places, but what student has the money for that right? xD We headed for our regular spot, the SET café and sat to my delight in the Hello Kitty section, which is so super cute! Seriously if you can you should visit it \(^o^)/ Plus they have the best food:



Not sure if I was allowed to take pics of the menu, but well ^^ 
I even found this cute book with everything about Kitty White after whom the café is named. Including her profile (sorry for being unable to take good pictures in low lighting -.-)


I had the best drink in the world: Matcha with cream :3 Made by a sweet girl named Jennifer, who said she reads my blog. It sounds weird, but I never realised people actually read my blog @.@ It was so nice to meet her, she was super nice and I can't wait to see her again at a meeting!


As the weather was super bad today with lots of rain and wind we stayed inside the café for quite some time just talking, which was nice ^^ Afterwards we went shopping at the Oriental market for ingredients for home made sushi! Since my bf doesn't eat fish, we made it vegan. I normally always miss the fish and especially the salmon, but this time I didn't and it was just really good <3


Jup, whenever we go on dates we usually just eat and drink a lot. It's a good thing we both love food otherwise I would feel like such a glutton xD Anyways I have to go back as the date is not yet over. We still have to watch the anime Paprika -.^ I hope you all had a nice weekend too!

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. Omg you're so sweet! ^-^
    It was really nice meeting you and i hope to see you again some time soon!
    Btw it's ok to take a picture of the menu :p
    Xxx. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn! Thank you ^^ It was really nice meeting you too! I'm happy I didn't commit a crime -.^

      Delete
  2. So cute! The cafe looks really nice and seeing calpis soda on the menu made me really want calpisXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, me too! It was just so cold that I needed to warm my hands on something ^^ I really like the café, it's like a little piece of Japan in the Netherlands <3

      Delete
  3. Awh I'm glad you had a good time! <3 I'm also the same with my boyfriend - he supports me in gyaru and likes me in my natural look too :D

    P.S. I love taking pictures of pretty menus...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you ^^ That's so nice! I think bfs should be happy with anything that makes you happy ~

      Pretty menus are what makes a restaurant special for me!

      Delete