Sunday, October 11, 2015

Winter favourites 2015

As it seems to be getting colder and colder lately (I am even under a blanket right now even though it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon O.O), I have started looking at the winter/autumn collections of some of my favourite brands to see what this year will bring in terms of gyaru winter fashion! I am not sure whether I have told this already or not, but I will be going to Tokyo in December during christmas and new year \(^o^)/ I will be there together with my gyarusa buddies Amber, Jojo and Isabelle and am so looking forward to it! Knowing what to look for when we are there, is another motivation for me making this post -.^

So let's get started with coats:


 *予約*【桜井莉菜コラボ】ポンチョコート

Ghost of Harlem & Datura


MA*RS

As you can see I am looking for something fluffy -.^ Lately I have especially been looking at white coats like the MA*RS and Datura ones, but the rokku-lover in me cannot resist the Ghost of Herlem leopard coat <3 

Dresses:


ハートウエストスピンドルワンピース(ブラック)  ウエストスピンドルチュールワンピース(ブラック)

Both from Glad News


Ghost of Harlem


  

Both from MA*RS

No matter the season, I love my dresses! It's just so convenient and instantly feminine <3 In my opinion the two Glad News dresses are the absolute crown jewels of their current collection, both are so perfect. I love the open midriff, though I am not sure why xD Ghost of Harlem was to be honest a bit of a disappointment to me after last summer's amazing collection, but this dress definitely isn't. Last but not least: MA*RS. Their dresses and prints are just to die for and these two are some must haves for me this season *^* Let's hope their not sold out when we get there yet!

Skirts:



Ghost of Harlem

GLAD NEWS(グラッドニュース)|ガーターメッシュスカート(ブラック)  クロスサスペンダー付きスカート(ブラック)

Both from Glad News

Again so much love for Glad News! They have a whole bunch of super cool skirts this season. These with leather harnesses around them were my absolute favourites, especially the more detailed one on the right <3 The Ghost of Harlem skirt is so great as well, super lacy and I love the zipper detail!

Sets:


  


All from MA*RS

MA*RS never goes wrong in their prints. I really like this jewel theme they have this season. It seems more mature than the normal flowers and hearts (though there's nothing wrong with those either-.^). I feel I could where these sets even to college ^^

Accessories:


BIGクロスネックレス(GLAVIL by tutuHA(グラビル))  クロスチョーカー(GLAVIL by tutuHA(グラビル))

Both from Glavil by Tutuha

  

Both from MA*RS

You can never have enough accessories and this season there are a lot of great accessories (all the GoH bracelets for example), but these are my favourites. I have wanted the smaller pink cross necklace of Glavil for forever now <3 The two MA*RS belts are both to die for and I have so many coords already in mind with these two *^*

Shoes:


  

Both from MA*RS

  

Both from Rady

Yes, more jewels! I have been looking for pink shoes similar to the Rady ones, but (of course) could not find them in stores here. Fortunately Raady thinks with me on this issue ^^ OMG I am in love with the MA*RS leather knee highs!! They really surprised me with these, as they seem a bit more edgy than the rest of the collection <3



As you may have noticed gyaru is still going through a lot of changes, but I was happy to see that a lot of brands are still coming up with amazing pieces! Some brands really surprised me and I really like the collections of Glad News and MA*RS this year \(^o^)/ Same goes for Rady and Datura, even though those brands are a bit too expensive for me.. Glavil and Ghost of Harlem seemed a bit disappointing to me though. Especially Glavil had a lot of the same things as last year and not really exciting new pieces. Anyway, let's hope that will still change soon!

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Glad News skirts as well! <3 I need to get one of those while in Japan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! They immediately made me think of you, so you have to -.^

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I love the DaTuRa coat! I really, really want it but it's so expensive! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! When we're done studying, we'll just have to make lots of money to pay for amazing this like this-.^

      Delete