Saturday, October 17, 2015

My birthday meet-up

When you have your birthday in summer as I do, there is almost never time to celebrate it at that moment. So every year I either celebrate my bday much earlier or later than the actual date (I once even celebrated it in january O.O). This year I celebrated my belated bday first with my gal friends and afterwards with my college friends. This was my look for that day:


(I tried a new make-up style, but I think it may be too light for me.. I need more black -.^)


During the day we went to this really cute cupcake bakery in the center of Delft:






This place was just so perfect! I had only been here once before and had only sat outside, so I was very surprised about the super cute inside. We stayed the whole afternoon just talking and having fun! We made some plans for our time visiting Tokyo and ever since I have been so excited \(^o^)/

Afterwards we went to my home for dinner. Yes, it is always about food with us..<3 None of them had ever seen my place, so I really liked showing it to them! Since we are always late making selfies we only took pictures then when it was dark xD The derp one actually turned out the best:

 Unfortunately everyone had to leave quite early, but I really loved celebrating my birthday this way! I can't see these girls enough ^^ Plus I got some really nice presents:


Everything a girl could need and I love every single one of them! As you can see a lot of jewelry and nail stuff, and alcohol of course. I think these presents say a lot about me -.^ I am already making new nails for halloween with them. I hope you enjoyed reading my post? Leave me a comment ^^

Much Love!

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! That bakery looks so adorable! Glad you had a nice time ^^ You all look beautiful even in derpface xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw~ happy belated birthday from me as well~ My birthday's also on summer so sometimes it's hard to celebrate without friends at such day. The place you went to looks super cute & so it matched your cuteness as well ^v^ Looking forward for your halloween looks~ Take care ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is super hard sometimes! Especially because often I am on vacation myself during my bday xD It was super cute indeed, even better than on the pictures -.^ Thank you~

      Delete
  3. Awh I'm so glad you had a lovely time! To be surrounded by pretty cakes must feel like heaven.

    I love that MA*RS babydoll <3 It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like it. Yes it was like heaven ^^ I want to go there again soon!

      Delete