Saturday, December 26, 2015

Agejo & Rokku Inspiration

As you might know, my two favourite styles are Agejo and Rokku but those are very hard to combine xD Anyway, I am always searching the internet for new inspirational images. This is a selection of my new inspirations! (It's getting harder to find new stuff now that a lot of blogs are inactive ;^; Luckily there's always still shopstaff and Ageha magazine!)

via My Darling Rainbow http://mydarlingrainbow.tumblr.com:

mars:

gyaru x summer x outfits x ageho x MA*RS:

MA*RSロゴBabyフレアスカート|LiLimPark:

Yun Shock Blog: Ghost of Harlem collection for rokku gyaru:

Gal Coordinates:

 :

Love the belt!:

Love her hair! Pastel Goth:

rokku:






I hope you liked my inspiration post! While making it, I felt a bit like I was two different people. At one side I really love black, skulls and crosses and then I also like flowers, pink and cute dresses <3 Luckily I know more people who are like that ^.^

Much Love!


3 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially the first one, I can't help but love fully white coordsXD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love agejoxrokku! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rokku and feel most comfortable in it but more recently agejo has been really tempting! Love the inspiration pics!

    ReplyDelete