Sunday, December 13, 2015

New nails for christmas

As christmas is drawing near and of course I needed new nails for that I have been really busy making two new sets ^^ However I only made pictures of making one of them:



Lately I have been really into pink and white <3 (Next to black of course)


After the base coat, I covered the tips of the nails in white glitter for the pink nails and pink glitter for the white nails ^^ You could only see it from up close though!


Then add some painted white crosses, the fat one was a bit uneven, and some gold flowers and finish it off with a few pearls for the glam <3


The end result:


Instead of christmas I ended up wearing them to my father's wedding last friday, so I also made some new ones. They are very much inspired on a pair of nails Jojo made and I just loved! I only changed the colors and used crowns instead of crosses (my family is religious so crosses for christmas just wouldn't do xD). Her nails are on the left and mine on the right:



Since I will be leaving for over two weeks of Japan next saturday, I will not be able to tend to my blog for a while. I will however prepare posts for the next three saturdays (I am already working on it -.^). If you want to follow my journey live, follow me on Instagram! We don't have internet all the time there of course, but I will upload pics whenever I can find some WiFi ^^ Of course I will also write a few posts about the journey afterwards with more details, so don't worry if you don't have Instagram -.^

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those nails! White & pink is my favourite combination tehe~ Hope you have fun in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pink nails*_*<3
    Also about the crosses lol that's a bit like my problem cause in Israel if you walk with crosses on you [nails\patterns\jewelery...] people will start picking on you:|
    I'm happy that you will update your IG!:D Can't wait to see pics of you in Japan!!:DDD Also, may I ask where in Tokyo you're gonna stay?

    ReplyDelete