Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sharon's Bday

Last week we celebrated Sharon's bday! She turned 21 /(^ o^)/ We were supposed to meet up with a small group of friends at her place. My look for that day was completely off-brand Agejo and quite casual. It felt very nice to not wear brand for a change ^^


For my make I wore my new super vibrant purple Madonna Violet CLs (read the review here) to complement the all black outfit. I am so happy with these lenses! Sorry you can't see the colour to well in this picture because of the filter.


We met together at Sharon's home for a sleep-over ^^ Her aunt had made her this AMAZING cake! It was so beautiful, she must be very talented. If she were my aunt she would be my favourite xD



We talked away the afternoon until we realised it was almost dark out! We are always soooo late with taking selfies so we had to just get to it -.^ 

 


I was looking for a picture of all of us together, but I couldn't find any except for this one while Sharon and I were doing the dishes *^*:


Everybody looked so pretty! Most selfies are still on other people's phones xD But if you follow my Instagram account (username: annouschkoakuma), you will see them show up soon! 

Afterwards we decided to play a drinking game Sharon had. As a kid I was so scared of this game, I always thought the croco would bite my hand off if I would touch the wrong tooth xD And to be honest I was still scared of that..


When Sharon had to drink about half of the shots we decided to stop before she would get to drunk! We watched this super crazy movie I would definitely recommend when you're not half-drunk and tired xD It is called 'Strange Circus'. I am seriously still confused @.@ 

The next morning we were all tired so we stayed at Sharon's until well in the afternoon. I really love these small get-togethers with people who don't care if you like some less standard things like gyaru! It makes me wish I had more gal friends in everyday life ^^

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. wow that cake is amazing! I agree about gyaru friends <3 its so special when you can be yourself with your friends <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you girlies look so pretty! And I know what you mean by wearing off-brand agejo... It's so much nicer for my bank as well tehe

    ReplyDelete