Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring/summer haul

With the summer break just around the corner I have started building my spring/summer wardrobe! I really needed some accessories and nice shoes and dresses with more of  a summer feel to them, plus I like to dress more cute and lighter in summer (I guess that's just the summer spirit -.^). So these are the results of my latest shopping sprees \(^o^)/

Edgy Star Stud Earrings
Pentagram earrings

5 Pack Mystical Stone Rings


Velvet Stone Drop Choker

Velvet goth choker



Harajuku print dress (use the code 'gyarubaby' for 10% discount)



Chain link shorts

Garden Secrets Bodycon Dress

Rose skull dress

And finally...



I ordered my own hair extensions! They are from this quite new store called Chloe's and I read some really good stuff about them, so I can't wait for them to arrive \(^o^)/

Much Love!




6 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats with your shopping! I can't wait to see all that stuff on you!
    And those shorts are so adorable!

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, my bank would not agree on the congratulations -.^ Yes I can't wait to wear those shorts!!

      Delete
  2. Gosh I love all of your buys! I think my favourite has to be the rose/skull dress~ Can't wait to see you try them on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spend dat moneyyy!!$$$$ lol I need a sping haul myself!

    http://www.sionkeilife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it was actually not that much as it's a big part from sponsors :3 You should! I would be interested to read -.^

      Delete