Sunday, May 10, 2015

CL review: Ring two gray

Some sponsors are so great they keep sending you new great stuff to try out ^^ It makes me really happy when I come home after a long day to just find this surprise package waiting for me at home. That means it's time for another Circle lens review! This one had to be fast though, because I was heading out to a meeting-.^ The Ring Two Gray lenses of $13.00 by Klenspop are different than what I am used to, but still quite pretty:






Some information about the lenses:

Graphic diameter: 13.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Type: 1 Year disposal

This is what the lenses look like on my light blue/gray eyes:




Colour & Design: 3/5
As you can see in the picture of the lenses in their case, they are open in the middle, so they just leave your own eye colour to shine through. Though I don't mind my eye colour, I prefer my lenses to give some extra!

Enlargement: 4/5
These lenses did make my eyes look bigger, but only slightly, giving them a very natural effect. (not really my thing, but still pretty -.^

Comfort: 5/5
I really did not notice the lenses while wearing them, but somehow my eyes kept tearing up! @.@ I really liked that with these lenses You never have that they get in sight.

Pro's:
- Very natural, so great for everyday wear
- So comfy you don't notice them
- Never get in your sight while wearing
- Give a very nice dark ring

Cons:
- Do not give extra pop to your eyes in terms of colour

Hope you liked my quick review! Now I am off to the meet, you will read about it soon!

Much love!

5 comments:

  1. Bewitching! ♡ They go really well with your eye colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah I think they are better for blue/gray eyes than brown which is unusual for CL!

      Delete
  2. I love this company because it comes with free lenses case holder. The contact looks super pretty! Yay! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that is so nice! Actually other companies now do this as well ^^

      Delete