Thursday, March 12, 2015

Inspiration: Models

Time for another inspiration post! I want to try to make this a monthly or maybe biweekly thing. I am always on the hunt for inspiration for coords, make and hair for my own outfits and just for fun ^^ So I figured why not regularly share my findings? I will try to give them different themes. This time it will be about some Rokku models, who I think are inspiring.

Re:No


   

The first time I saw Re:No was in Kera magazine, were she modelled next to another really cool model, Akira. Re:No always has the coolest outfits and I LOVE her make-up and hair, it's always so on point O.O Enough talking, more pictures!!

   

   

   

Akira


   

For me personally Akira's style is a bit too boyish. However I think she is so great at combining items and her use of accessories is just perfect <3 Plus she is super versatile in her style, so I think she is a really cool inspiration!

   

   


   

Sakurina


   

Sakurina is probably one of the most famous models. She is super cute and always has the perfect nails. Sakurina is great at somehow looking cute and really badass at the same time. She models for Ghost of Harlem a lot, which happens to be one of my favorite brands -.^

   

   

   

A short post for today, but I have to get back to unpacking boxes \(^o^)/ 

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love Re:No and Sakurina <3 Very inspiring post~

    Clairey x
    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ikr! In every pic I see of her, she's just gorgeous <3

      Delete