Sunday, March 29, 2015

CL review: Bunny Color Brown (sponsored)

After having tried purple, red, green and blue lenses. I thought it was time for some brown ones! I did not know what to expect when I got my package from K Lenspop, but I think the result qas quite interesting. The lenses they send me were Bunny Color Brown, you can find them here momentarily for only $13 (normally they're $25). So here is how the package arrived:



I really liked the packaging! As an Industrial Design student I could not help but notice how cute and well designed it was. On the back of the box there was even an instruction of how to put in lenses:


Isn'r it just too sweet? I really like the princess drawings ^^

In the package were of curse the lenses, but also a lense case (which I totally did not expect) and I think a tool with which you can put them in? I'm not sure but that's what I think it is -.^ I was too afraid to try it though.. Clumsy as I am, I would probably poke my eye out xD



Again isn't this bottle the cutest? The bunny is just sooo adorable <3 But on to the lenses themselves:




As you can see the design looks quite pixelated. Sometimes that does not really show when they are in your eyes, but unfortunately in this case it did.

Some information about the lenses:

Diameter: 14 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Type: 1 Year disposal

These lenses are somewhat smaller than I am used to, as I normally wear only 14,2 mm diameter and up. It was funny for me to see the big difference! Here they are on my light eyes in natural light without flash:


And with flash:



It was super hard to keep my eyes open with the flash, so excuse the sleepy look xD Here's what I thought of them:

Color: 5/5
I think this is a really nice warm color brown <3

Design: 2/5
I really like the general design of these lenses, but for me lenses without a darker outer ring just don't work that well.. Also the bad print quality is just a big downside. Also the 'hole' in the lens was never really in the middle of my eye, which was a but strange to see.

Enlargement: 1/5
These lenses are just much smaller than I am used to, plus the brown made my eyes look smaller.

Comfort: 5/5
I wore them going clubbing and even with smoke they never bothered me even a little! 

Pro's:

+ Great for neutral looks
+ Beautiful color
+ Super comfortable

Con's:

- So pixelated
- No dark outer ring
- Small

They are not my favorite pare of lenses, but I think on darer eyes they would be quite nice! Especially because in the pixels will probably be less noticable. Apart from that, I think these are really nice for more neutral looks ^^

I hope you liked my review. Check out KLenspop's selection if you liked these lenses, their selection is amazing!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment