Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Haul

I now finally really discovered how to work mbok and shopping services I guess, because I found a lot of really nice things in the last weeks. Also off course, I had to do some ebay accessories shopping.. So I figured it's about time for a haul post -.^ :

EYEBEAUTY-BF16-5-Pair-UNDER-BOTTOM-LOWER-False-Eyelashes-FAKE-EYELASHES

While I was in Japan I bought A LOT of upper lashes, but I somehow forgot about lowers.. Stupid me xD So a few days ago I found out I was almost out and I went eBay hunting. These lashes are pretty good quality for their money ( I have had them before ) and come in lots of different styles, here!

Cool-Punk-Rock-allure-Metallic-Dragon-Ear-Cuff-Earrings-Hair-Comb-Wrap-Clip-new

I needed some new accesories and this dragon kind of speaks to my dorky side I guess ^^ I found it here on eBay.

Cool-Punk-Rock-allure-Metallic-Dragon-Ear-Cuff-Earrings-Hair-Comb-Wrap-Clip-new Retro-Vintage-Exquisite-Punk-Cross-Ring-Double-Finger-Dual-Adjustable-Rings

A girl can never have too much crosses! The other day a guy from my project group asked me whether my family was maybe super religious or if I just wore them to piss people off xD Anyway, I guess I just really like them. You can buy these here and here.


Ever since I first saw a picture of this really cool rokku gal wearing aviator goggles, I have been looking for nice ones in the stores. However I never found them, even in Japan, so on to eBay! These you can find here.

Vintage-Gothic-Punk-Rock-Antique-Sexy-Temptation-Snake-Earring-Cuff-Ear-Stud

Snakes <3 ! I guess  I really like this kind of earrings than go around your whole ear ^^ I bought it here.


This bracelet really reminded me of a Fernopaa one, I had been doubting about a lot and in the end did not buy T^T So this one is here.

Now on to the clothes shopping <3:

FERNOPAA クロスチュチュ フェルノパ  < ブランドの   

新品タグ付d.i.a.☆スカル襟付きトップス★オラギャル  < ブランドの

I found both of these on mbok and they were both sooo cheap O.O I really love the DIA shirt with collar, it is just so perfect! The skirt is Fernopaa, it is really good as a kind of petty coat ^^

派手に決めよう!ダスティーファッションガーター付パニエスカートp245

For some reason the bodyline website had a lot of weird bugs around this item, but luckily I found it in the bodyline shop on Rakuten as well! I think this skirt will just be so cool as both a petticoat and a normal skirt. This skirt you can find here.


After I made my wishlist post a few weeks ago, one of my dear readers found this skirt for me on Mecari. I just cannot thank her enough, because now this will soon be in my possession <3


This dress was on my wishlist as well and after the post someone facebook messaged me about being willing to sell it to me.. I was just so happy \(^o^)/ 

Soon all the packages will start arriving, I just love that feeling of coming home to find a whole stack of beautiful things waiting for me, don't you? However now I have to save some money, because soon I'll be moving into a new beautifull apartment together with my bf <3 I am so super excited about this!! I have no clue how to fit a big enough closet in our new bedroom to hold both our wardrobes though xD 

Much Love!


7 comments:

  1. Cute! I want to buy from mbok for so long but it feels such a tedious process and I'm not too sure how it works tbh. I hope you can write a guide for noobs like me haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite the hassle, but I hope it's worth it -.^ I actually already made something like that once, here: http://gyarubaby.blogspot.nl/2014/05/how-to-shopping-at-mbok.html. Hopefully it helps!

      Delete
  2. That dragon ear piece is to die for! I love the snake, too. I'm all about loud jewelry and accessories.

    Vonnie
    petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too \(^o^)/ I just love the a bit OTT pieces, without I just feel boring

      Delete
  3. Love this haul~!!! The goggles are my fave c:

    Clairey x

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you got! *o* I'm also searching for some of these things , but mbok is such a hassle for me tho it's totally worth it sometimes. Love the red and black d.i.a. skirt especially tbh! <3

    ReplyDelete