Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tokyo: International gyaru winter meet

On the 3rd of January Katie Carter had planned a meet for all the international gals to get to meet the Tokyo gals \(^o^)/  I was so excited, as we all got to show off our new clothes from the sales and off course it's always fun to meet new people! We first met up at the Hachiko statue in front of the Shibuya station:


I sadly wasn't in this group pic, as I was standing a bit to the side talking to someone and we totally didn't notice xD We went off to take purikura first! I had never done this before, so I didn't understand the machines at all at first, but luckily Lenie, who is another Dutch gal helped me <3 So here are my puri's!

With Lenie:



It was so cool to see Lenie like this in Tokyo! I really liked meeting her here, she is so nice ^^ I had decided to wear the black dress with leather strapps from the Glavil luckybag <3

With Kali:


I had to take puri with her, she looked so cool! I was quite envious of her boots and hair <3

With my bf:



It took a lot of effort to get my boyfriend to take purikura with me, but in the end we both really like the pictures! I think they illustrate very well how we are together xD

Afterwards we went to eat Italian, as everybody was super hungry and you can't go shopping on an empty stomach! So when everybody had their fill we went up to Shibuya 109 <3 inside we all split up a bit to get the nicest goodies and not block all other shoppers with our big group -.^

I found the cutest nails <3 :


When everybody was kind of done shopping we off course needed a group picture, which is quite hard with a group this big, but we managed.


Now it was time for karaoke! Another first for me ( in Japan that is) and I had been so super excited for this!! A little secret: I love singing, eventhough I am not very good at it :3 The karaoke place we went to was really nice, with yummy cocktails and comfy couches and loads of great songs xD I had a lot of fun, but unfortunately no pics as it was really dark..

This meet was so much fun! I am already looking forward to next weekend, when I'll be going to the internationel gyaru lovers winter meet-up in Germany. I hope it will be just as cool!

Much Love!








No comments:

Post a Comment