Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tokyo: Fukubukuro



This afternoon I arrived back home from Tokyo.. I was so sad to leave! But since I'm sure i'll go back one day. I managed to get on the plane ^^ So now I am already back after two and a half weeks of crazy, amazing, super fun Tokyo and I am so far behind in my blogging, I feel somewhat ashamed about it honestly xD

Anyways to kind of get back on track a bit faster, I decided to do kind of only the highlights (for me at least) instead of the earlier day to day blogging. Also I'll keep it more focused on the Gal related things, which I thought you might like -.^

So without further stalling, I will show you my two new year's fukubukuro as promised!

Glavil by tutuHa lucky bag

 

I never expected all this to come out of the little backpack! O.o

 

Aren't these the cutest? I love the horns -.^

 

This hoodie just fell off the picture :$ It's one of my favorite pieces of the bag!

I loved most of these things so much! Especially the leggings, dress with leather straps and the polkadot devil hoodie^^ Glavil definitely is my favorite brand <3 I will be selling some of the pieces though, as I did not like them very much on me. So if your interested in the checked top, the white top with the lace mini sleeves or the devil jumpsuit just comment or send me a message!






Ghost of Harlem



 

Detail of the cross dress on the left, It's so pretty ^^

 

The tie dye legging have all these glitters on them! At first I wasn't so sure about this, but they look so cool in the sun <3

 

Detail of the white top. I really like this, but it just looks so weird on me T^T

I was doubting between this one and the Gladnews bag, but to be honest I am so glad I took this one! I am in love with some of these pieces ( the kind of tie dye leggings <3 ) Also I just realised a hoodie I liked a lot as well, is not in the picture as it's in the laundry.. Oops! xD Again there were some things I liked, so if you are interested in the black long sleeve, white top or the sweater with the grey sleeves again just comment or send me a message! 






 

Weren't the bags great? I loved the big sales! It was super busy and I was standing in line for 109 from about 7 o'clock, but it was definitely worth it! All these great items for so cheap O.o Btw I actually bought a third lucky bag, but only on one of our last days so you'll have to still wait a bit for that one :P

I hope you liked the bags as much as I did!
Much Love!

8 comments:

  1. aw man, wish i got GoH! Such cool tees!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! i liked them a lot as well, too bad some were just a bit short on the arms for me T^T Problems of tall gyaru..

      Delete
  2. You got such nice items! I hope I'll be able to get some fukubukuros as well next year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I am so happy with them! You should definitely next year :)

      Delete
  3. Aaah I love the stuff from Ghost of Harlem! I've only got one of their dresses, but I want more *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get more! Ghost of Harlem is def one of my favorite brands ever <3

      Delete
  4. Love the tutuha leather straps dress! :3 I demand a photoooo! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha tnx!^^ Spoiler: the next post will be up today and I'll be wearing it!

      Delete