Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tokyo ! : Arrival

I'm writing right now from my warm comfortable futon in my cozy Tokyo room. To be honest I haven't been able to do much yet, since we only arrived here yesterday evening (our time off course ;) ) and I have been struggling with the time difference a bit. I guess that's what they call a jet lag ^^.

We flew from Amsterdam to Istanbul and from Istanbul to Tokyo with Turkish Airlines, which I would really recommend as the flight staff was really nice, the food was great and they gave us so much of it O.O I loved it! <3







=


For dinner my bf made his delicious home made miso soup, I have actually not yet found one I like as much ^^


4 comments:

  1. That must've been really annoying D: I'm glad you guys arrived safely though ^ ^
    Can't wait to read more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! And thank you! I will try posting more again, now that the wifi is back ;)

      Delete
  2. Ehh when travel plans get messed up QAQ are you still in Japan?

    ReplyDelete