Monday, December 8, 2014

Gyaru meme - Day 01

Oomph, I have really been swamped lately, well actually since the beginning of this schoolyear T^T But my internship will be over in only two weeks from now and then I will get my life back!! For now I wanted to try something really cute Lizzie from Eternise-Moi and a friend of her came up with. She called it the Gyaru Meme and the idea is that you take 30 'days' with each day a post about your Gyaru look, wants needs.. everything gal xD

So today I'll do day 01: When did you start dressing Gyaru?


Looking back now, I don't see anything really gal in this picture. In my defense though, I had just found out about gyaru (like a month or something before this picture) and I just immediately was really enthousiastic about it, which should count for something right xD ? 

Anyway I went to my first meeting that day (here) and felt super gal and super confident walking down the streets. I was like: "I look sooo cute/hot! Yeah, go gyarus!" :3 The funniest thing was, I had never used eyeliner or eyeshadow before and I did not even know what to do about contouring yet.. Yep, kind of embarrassing :$ At least I think I improved a lot since then, expecially in the make-up department, thank goodness! 

Hope you liked this kind of looking back post,
Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah yay I'm so happy that you're taking part in the meme! >3<
    I really love the top in that picture~ It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete