Thursday, April 9, 2015

Inspiration: Make-up

Time for another inspirational post! This time about make, because who doesn't love good eye-make right -.^ I put together a not too big selection for you so enjoy:




Heidi Lotta






Re:No




Rokku/Goshikku Gyaru


Sakurina <3




As you have probably noticed , I really lioke bold make with lots of eyeshadow, long lashes and cool colours! \(^o^)/ I am still practicing on doing it myself, so it's always good to have a goal-. ^
What do you guys think? what's your favorite style of make-up?

Much Love!



8 comments:

  1. I would personally go for a more light look, but I want to try this kind out. I live how rokku gyaru make can be slightly edgy but still be hella glamorous and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more everyday make I usually prefer lighter looks as wel, but with meetings and such I love this dark dramatic make! Haha -.^

      The glamour and edge is exactly why I fell for rokku < 3

      Delete
  2. We share a lot of the same inspirations hehe! It's nice seeing how gal makeup can range from more extreme to cute c:

    Me personally have been doing the more cute look lately!

    Claireyxxx
    www,opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really? So nice ^^
      Yeah I admire people with all kinds of gal styles, as all of them cost quite a lot of effort and skill to pull off properly! Sometimes especially the really hardcore cute ones, like hime with the biggest hairstyles I've ever seen O.O Super impressive!

      Delete