Monday, April 6, 2015

Ganglion concert

Happy Easter everyone!

Yes you read the title right, Ganglion finally came to the Netherlands!! \(^o^)/ One of my biggest Rokku model inspirations is Oni, who is coincidentally the singer of one of my favorite Japanese bands Ganglion <3 So I felt like the luckiest gal ever!

Getting ready was of course super chaotic as I had a looong day at uni before and only had an hour before I had to catch the train in which I still had to eat dinner, do make and hair and get changed O.O But I managed in the end:


And my make:


(wow, am I looking happy here xD I suppose it must have been the time pressure)

So after putting on a pair of as s kicking platforms, so I could better see the band -.^, it was off to Haarlem for the concert ! It was soooo great! There were not too many people, but we had a really good time and the atmosphere was great, everybody was so excited to see them finally in real live \(^o^)/ I tried to make some pics during the concert while jumping up and down and screaming my lungs out ( so excuse the not too great quality).





I even touched all the band members and Oni's hair !!! I almost died right then and there x'D Also I made a movie, with not the best sound quality, but I just had to take something home of the concert :



It was so amazing I did not want it to end! Buuut it did and I am already looking forward to the next concert when they get back here ^^

Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. I love the top you wore, it must of been o stressful to get ready >< I like loads of time! the concert looks awesome!
    Amy
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it was, but after this week I will hopefully have more time again :3 so better make and hair to come -.^

      Delete
  2. your outfit was very cute! so lucky you get to see them! its been a long time since any japanese artists have came to my city><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it was like a dream come true~ To my city they never come either but travelling together with friends is part of the fun \(^o^)/

      Delete