Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspiration: gyaru fashion show

I have super exciting news!! Last week I was asked to be in the Gyaru Fashion Show at OshareCon \(^o^)/ OshareCon is a conference in the Netherlands for Japanese fashion lovers, you can find the website here. In three weeks the first edition will take place and I was already really excited for it.. Now I'm super excited and nervous xD 

Anyway I have to think of a cool outfit now. Kuro and I are both going to do rokku, she will do more old school and I the modern day version ( which suits us both perfectly <3 ). So it's time for another inspiration post ^^

   

   


Rokku/Goshikku Gyaru   

Rokku gyaru   

   

   


   

I hope you got as much inspiration from this as I did!

Much Love!


6 comments:

  1. love all the styles, glavil and glad news are definitely my favorite brands >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi same here <3 I have to have everything as soon as I see those clothes xD

      Delete
  2. Love this inspiration post! Reminds me of when I was really into rokku~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I would love to see you in rokku again! So different from the sweeter styles you are doing now ;)

      Delete
  3. Being in the fashion show and just the whole event sounds really exciting ^w^
    Do you by any chance know how often they want to have this convention? :S I'd really like to go ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super exciting ! :3 I think they are planning to have it every year from now on, but as this is only the first time, I am not sure..

      Delete