Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Gal art

I wanted to make a post that combines two loves of mine: gyaru and illustration. Since I started with gyaru I have been collecting these images, so Of some I cannot remember where they come from anymore.. If anyone reading this does know, please let me know in the comments!

This first one is the oldest image I had saved on my computer. Not all the constellations look super gal to me (more neogal I guess), but some really do. I really like the pescis with the manba make. The artist's name however I unfortunately can no longer remember.


These next drawings are made by a really amazing artist called AsuROCKS. She makes illustrations, comics, movies and much more. I have had the Rokku/Agejo Shibuya Undead picture as the desktop background of my computer for a long time now <3


I think this illustration is really funny somehow, as it combines the sweet hime with the grimy zombie ^^




This picture is so great. I love this girl's style!


And off course the cutest couple ever -.^


And the most evil! <3


By Justine Smith


These super cute pixel gyaru images are made by Pixel Dreams. She makes all these super cute images with some moving parts in them. I think I'll start using some of them on this blog, but I'll have to ask her first off course -.^


Me on my lazy days xD : 





The next drawings are by Airibbon, a great artist I found on deviantart:




Finally off course works from the manga artist who made the manga GALS!: Mihona Fujii. Her mangas are super nice, because next to the great drawings, she also wrote pieces of her journals in there. This way I thought you could for once get to know the artist better and she is a very sweet girl ^^ Some illustrations:


I love the colours of this drawing! There's so much going on!




As you have probably figured out by now, I did not really feel lik writing about Japan today -.^ Probably because today I have been missing it a lot and have even been looking up tickets for summer! Next post I'll continue with that though, promise.

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Shibuya Undead pictures, they're so badass! <3

    ReplyDelete