Saturday, October 25, 2014

Liebster awards nomination \(^o^)/

So I came home after a really stressful tough day at my internship the other day and I had two of the nicest surprises in like ever waiting for me. 1. The super sweet, totally awesome Kuro of Coffinbride has nominated me for the Liebster award <3 2. My package from PinkyParadise with free shipping finally arrived! So I was of course immediately back to my normal cheerful self. Let's first talk about the Liebster award:


I really like this award, because I think, since I only just started blogging, you might like getting to know me better -.^ So let's do this!

Questions:


1. How long have you been blogging?

I actually had to look this one up, because I really had no clue. Buuuut it turns out I have already been blogging for seven months. Those went by so fast, I really thought it could only have been like four months at most. We even missed the half year anniversary O.o Well I'll just make the real anniversary extra big!

2. What is your favourite part about blogging?


I like this question. My favourite part is probably the creative outlet, even though I already have a rather creative study. Plus it makes me feel more part of the Gyaru community and keeps me more involved, when I do not have that much time for dressing up much (like now). Also when I was little I really wanted to become a writer (and in secret I kind of still do).


3. Favourite clothing brand?


For Gal my favourite brand would definitely be Glavil. I love how it has an almost goth feeling to it, but still is feminine and cute. I am really looking forward to going to Japan and going to the Glavil store! (I will be so broke afterwards.. but definitely worth it!) For normal clothing, I like Romwe or H&M Divided the most.

4. Have you traveled to other countries, if so which ones and if not where would you like to go?


I have lived in Spain for 5 months. I still really want to go to Japan and Australia.

5. If someone would give you a $1000, what would you spend it on?


Travelling and the decoration of my future home with my bf!  Also probably expanding my wardrobe and cocktails.. What can I say, I am pretty good at spending money XD

6. What is the one thing you can't live without?


Maybe a bit corny, but I couldn't live without my bf and my family. I have lived away from them for some time and it got me totally depressed not to be able to speak to them that often. Also liquorice :3 I am a huge addict!

7. Which of the seven deadly sins applies most to you?


Haha, I personally think I am pretty sinful, so this is a hard one. I guess the best for me would be lust. I lust after ALL the beautiful clothes XD

8. Favourite song at the moment?


Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman

9. Have you ever bought something that you really didn't like in the end?


YES, I used to be really awful at this. When I got clothing money for the first time from my parents for example, I bought a cardigan I didn't wear for over a year. Now I do wear it sometimes, but only inside the house.

10. Favourite colour of eye shadow?


I always wear bronze or brown, but my favourite would be lavender definitely. I just think it might look weird on me.

11. Do you follow any TV shows / animes at the moment ?


I have followed The Vampire Diaries for years. It is really the only show I ever watched all the way through and still like. It also helps I am very much in love with one of the main characters; Damon Salvator.. My bf says he doesn't mind XD

Random Facts


I drink at least five cups of tea everyday. I think I should have been English!

When I was younger, I used to fantasize about being able to do magic. (Favourite show used to be Winx Club, no surprise there.

I am verrrry much afraid of needles, don't want those things anywhere near me.

I love piercings, which is a very difficult contradiction to the previous fact..

I am not really a cities person, I prefer being in nature.

There is never not a song playing in my head.

When I finally have an evening to my self I often spend it just reading and sipping my beloved cups of tea.

When I move out of my current 'no pets allowed'- home I want a bunny!

I have been a pescotarian since I was 9 years old.

I can not sit still. Ever.

Alcohol and me don't always agree, I am always hangover after a night out.

My Questions

  1. What is your favorite thing in the whole world?
  2. Who is your celebrity crush?
  3. What's the one clothing item you couldn't do without?
  4. If you could only wear one make-up item, what would it be?
  5. What do you suck at?
  6. If you had a tote animal, what would it be?
  7. What is your biggest dream?
  8. What are your top 3 guilty pleasures?
  9. What would be your dream outfit?
  10. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?
  11. Have you ever had regrets about something you did?

Nominated Blogs


Sutewi - A sinful life
ZoĆ« - Orandajingyaru
Naoki - Regalium

I am sorry I didn't get up to eleven, but the blogs I follow regularly have mostly more than 200 followers and I did not want to put in randoms.

Much Love!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating! I will give it a go :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you like it ^^ I'll be curious to read it!

      Delete
    2. Here it goes :3
      http://www.wonderland-gone-mad.com/2014/11/11-answers-that-turned-out-rather.html

      Delete