Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gaijin Gyaru: big inspirations

A lot of people have made posts about which Japanese Gals they find inspiring, but not so much about the Gaijin gals. why not? I personally think rhay aee even more inspiring sice for us gaijin gyaru the style is harder to pull of and getting rhe clothes, make-up atricles , magazines and meeting other gals is much harder as well. So here is a list of Gaijin Gals I think are great examples and my personal inspirations:

Ina Doll

 

She is so great! The perfect rokku gal imo. I love how she really has her own style and looks cute in everything she does <3 Plus green hair// Need I say more?

Blog: www.wonderland-gone-mad.com
LookBook: lookbook.nu/inadoll

Frederica D

 

Another really cool gal. She does a lot of different styles, but There's always something really typical her mixed in. Also I love that she not only wears lots of brands, but makes a lot of coords with no-brand clothes as well. I get a lot of new shopping places from reading her blog ;)

Blog: vanilla-syndrome.blogspot.nl
LookBook: lookbook.nu/vanillasyndrome

Jojo

 

A Dutch girl like me, so I met her at some of the Dutch gyaru meetings and she is a really nice person and I think it is awesome that she wears gal everyday! Outside of Japan, people think you are strange for standing out and they don't get it, but she just wears it because she likes it, and looks awesome while doing so as well! A great inspiration for me ^^

Blog: koakuma-jojo.blogspot.nl

Xin Hui

 

She is a make-up queen! I love how she plays with different colours and can be verrrrry over the top in her make, but it's never messy and she always looks perf ^^ The first tutorial I ever watched, was actually hers. I want to become as good as she is!

Blog: thechroniclesofxinhui.com

Viivi

 idkuva 

Viivi used to be very active in the gal scene, but now she isn't anymore. I am not sure why. She always has great nails and I really liked hedr coords! You can never have to much inspirations ;)

Blog: www.blacksaliva.org


So what do you think? Who do you think are your most inspirational Gaijin Gals?
I just realised, I should do more outfit posts and such :$ I'm now just waiting for some parcels to arrive, but then I promise ^^

Much Love!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, we have the same gaijin inspirations! Ina, Jojo and Xin Hui <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , well they are pretty great ;) I think we may be quite alike in style maybe!

      Delete
    2. I think so, too. We both love rokku after all ^ ^

      Delete