Saturday, September 5, 2015

One item five ways: Black lace top

I have borrowed this post subject from Lizzie (here is a post she made about it) and I really love it! It makes me feel like I get a whole new wardrobe, as I have to think of new ways to combine items, that when not really forcing myself, I would never think of. I made a post before with a DIA top I had trouble making coords with (read it here). This time I wanted to try the same with an off-brand black lace top:

Coord 1: Onee at work



Top - Tally Weil, Skirt, shoes - H&M, Belt - MA*RS, Accessories - Claires

I would probably wear this outfit for presentations at uni or when going to my internship as it is both cute and sophisticated while not being to basic ^^

Coord 2: Lady rock



 Pants - Harajuku random store, Shoes, Lock bracelet - H&M, Choker - Claires, Rest of accessories - Ebay

I was inspired by the Ghost of Harlem Lady Rock collection of last spring/summer featuring Sakurina. She looked so cool and feminine at the same time!

Coord 3: Agejo perfect



Skirt, Belt, Bracelet - MA*RS, Stockings - Hunkemöller, Shoes - H&M

This outfit makes me feel super cute and sexy and is in my mind so typical for the Agejo style. I personally love this one the best ^^

 Coord 4: Love the Rock



Close-up of the top part:


Skirt, Necklace - Glavil by Tutuha, Shoes - Primark, Rose ring - Princess Apparel, Rest of accessories - Ebay

I can never make up my mind about whether black/pink or black/white is my favourite colour scheme! Anyway another Lady Rock outfit sporting lots of crosses -.^

Coord 5: Offbrand



Vest, Skirt, Bracelet - H&M, Boots - Ebay, Belt - MA*RS, Earrings - Claires

This last outfit I wanted to make completely offbrand, but then the belt slipped in *^* SORRY! I just liked it so much with it I couldn't leave it out. The vest looks kind of strange like this, but it's a very loose kind of bolero kimono in the same colour pink as the skirt. So it is actually much prettier irl <3

I really liked putting all these outfits together! I hope they are a little bit inspiring to you too ^^ Which coord is your favourite? Leave me a comment!

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Loved each one of those! :) My favourite is the "Agejo perfect" one, of course ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Yes that was my favourite too, though I also really like 'Love the Rock' -.^

      Delete