Friday, August 15, 2014

New hairstyle ~

Hi dear readers! How are you all doing today? ^^
I am really great as I finally went to the hairdresser's \(^o^)/ In the post in which I told I was finally back from my holidays, I told you to really not pay attention to my hair, as it was a hot mess... So literally the next day I had my appointment at Kinki kappers. I was really nervous, since I did not exactly know what I wanted and had only brought some inspirational pics for them to work with:










As you can see I wanted something really different, more bold and edgy and suiting for the look I want for myself! Unfortunately I had to tell them I could not die my hair in really cool colours, as I will be starting my internship next week and they don't tolerate very out of the box looks T^T So I wanted to stick with browns and blonds and make it look a bit more 'natural'...

Unfortunately they misunderstood, so when I gave them these pictures and instructions, they understood I really wanted something natural. They did give me side bangs, which I have wanted for a Long time now, but they just died my hair in two tones of brown whcih are so close together you can't even tell the difference if you know // I was really disappointed by that! But well I am just going to let my hair rest for a little now and than try again ^o^ !

Here's the result for now:


Hihi only after the foto I realised my nails kind of match the phone cover XD (And no make I know :$) I think it's still kinda cute, how do you like it? I'll be trying to style it with the length like this first and mabe later try extensions if it doesn't work.


Much Love!


3 comments:

  1. oooh that pink to blonde ombre *o* work is a pain huh, so many things you can't do with your look because of work! Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that one too! And ugh, I am just happy this is only an internship . When I am going to look for some real job, I'll make sure it is ok to wear make and nails ^o^

      Delete
  2. I love the pink and blonde one, it is so kawaii. ^_^

    ReplyDelete